Join The Foundation
The Rancho Mirage Public Library Foundation is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) corporation, which is organized to promote use of the Library and to provide additional funds for program enrichment.
How the Foundation Supports the Library
- Managing the Book Nook
- Sponsoring concerts
- Contributing to the book and e-book collection
- Sponsoring the Summer Reading Club
- Providing new IT opportunities
- Sponsoring the online Homework Center
- Supporting audio and DVD collections
- Sponsoring art exhibitions
The Foundation Welcomes Your Help
Your membership and contributions help maintain and expand the programs and services offered to Library patrons.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to special member events
- Advanced notice of Library events and news
- Priority reservations for bus trips
Gifts to the Foundation will ensure that your Library will continue to deliver the range and quality of services which have placed it among the top ranked libraries in California and the nation.
Or print and mail in your membership application. Simply print this form and mail with your check to:
Checks payable to:
Rancho Mirage Public Library Foundation
71-100 Highway 111
Rancho Mirage CA 92270
(760) 341-7323, ext 605
Annual dues are for twelve months from the date of joining.