Place A Hold
- Click on Search (Under Search Our Catalog on the upper right-hand side of screen).
- Type in the title, author or keyword and click on Search to find a book.
- Find a title listed in Search Results and click on Place Hold (listed on the right-hand side). You can also place a hold on multiple items by clicking the checkbox of each item then clicking on Place Hold under the Select an Action menu.
- Enter your library card number and pin # (usually the last 5 digits of your library card number) and click Place Hold.
- The title is now on hold for you. Click OK to return to the catalog.
- You will receive an email or a phone call when the item is ready for you.